No Products in the Cart
We've talked extensively about the hemp seed and CBD and its almost miracle effects on the mind and body. However, which one is better for pain, CBD oil or hemp seed oil?
First, let's take a look at the benefits of each.
- It is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) and antioxidants.
- It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- It can help with skin conditions like eczema.
- It helps with hair growth.
- It helps regulate things like pain, memory, mood, immunity, and stress.
Hemp seed oil's properties provide significant health benefits. There's recent scientific studies that prove that it has active compounds that protect the brain against inflammation. Another hemp seed oil benefit is that it has been found to play a role in managing high cholesterol, PMS symptoms, and other illnesses. This is because hemp seed oil is rich in vitamin E and healthy fats such as omega-3 and omega-6.
I've been using broad-spectrum CBD oil from Mode for over four months, and I can say that it's helped with my anxiety, migraine, aches and pain, as well as my overall quality of life. Truly recommended!
- It is non-psychoactive.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder symptoms, social anxiety disorder symptoms and other mental health disorders.
- Decreases the degree of excitation of cells in the brain that play a part in seizures, helping different forms of epilepsy.
- Alleviates some multiple sclerosis symptoms.
- Promotes better heart health and reduces the risks of heart attack and heart disease.
- Helps manage the risk of cancer related symptoms.
Many people report that the use of CBD has improved their quality of life significantly because its properties have been proven to promote pain relief and other beneficial effects. If you have a chronic medical condition, it's very likely that the use of CBD will benefit you.
Knowing all of this, which one is better for pain, CBD oil or Hemp seed oil?
The answer is both! Both are effective for pain relief. However, they do have differences when it comes to their compounds. For example, hemp seed oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, while CBD oil does not contain any essential fatty acids. Therefore, hemp seed oil may be a better option for people who want to take that into account.
In the end, it's important to evaluate what your body needs, the desired effect, and what is more effective in your personal case!
The lab-tested CBD Broad Spectrum Oil contains all naturally found components present in the cannabis plant that helps reduce pain and enhance levels of energy. Our Mode CBD Collection has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, working no less than magic. Explore and Browse our CBD collection at the earliest.
A good night's sleep is essential to your overall health and well-being. When you sleep...
CBD products have gained popularity over the last few years. Today, more than ever, many...
Why Depression and Anxiety Rates Increase in Spring The snow has melted, the birds are...
While we should celebrate women everyday, this month in particular is all about them. Women's...
CBD Energy Gummies as an alternative to traditional energy drinks Ditch the energy drinks and...
CBD-infused drinks are everywhere nowadays, but did you know you can infuse any drink right...